PORT HARVEY MARINE RESORT

PORT HARVEY MARINE RESORT
Unfortunately , no longer there

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Status of Port Harvey

I am in the process of working out the details of hiring someone to run the dock in July and August.  Everyone is welcome to tie up to the dock in the meantime but do so at your own risk.  I request that my property is respected and that absolutely no burning occurs.  It has been a very dry winter and the fire hazard is very high.  Please also be aware that since Sabi and I are not there that there may be critters in the bush so please take extra caution if going for a walk.  We scared them off the property before but now they will have free rein.

Thank you to all who we were fortunate to say were our friends.  You will be truly missed and I will miss the fun that was had every summer. It is a memory I will Cherish forever and the Port Harvey Yacht Club lives on

Safe Journey

No comments: